I have been waiting so long to share share share my stories! Writing is such a fun outlet for me. There is something sweet about sharing what we are going through as humans with other seemingly normal-or very extraordinary people.
Everyone has gifts, trials, and talents. Some like to hide what they have or have been through. Maybe they just don't want to talk about it or wouldn't know how to.
"No!" he said. "I don't want to remember any of it." he continued to give a few more details.
I tried to explain that I was impressed that he come from such a difficult childhood and overcame. It grew awkward though, and he refused to talk about it anymore. He moved on. I continued to be in awe. His face showed no signs of a difficult past. His kindness and friendliness was open and genuine.
Now-
I'm not saying he should write his life story, although I think there is much to be gained from such an experience. I could tell it bothered him and he would rather not relive those moments. The small detail that he gave me was what I considered enough to be written down and inspire generations to come. I just wish he knew how to share a small amount to help others. Although he wanted his past to disappear, I felt it a shame that it would be lost history.
Let's share our stories!
The Good. The Bad. The Ugly.
There is no need to be alone in a world with BILLIONS of people.
No comments:
Post a Comment